Tales of Horror - Walter Tales of Horror - Walter

Excellent

This is a truly frightening story. This is not a movie that merely aims to startle you with quick jumpy scenes and images. This movie does gives off an eerie concept which curiously beckons the watcher to contemplate. I loved it.

Then I Run Then I Run

Really good.

Reminds me of a not as blatantly dark Salad Fingers. Best thing on front page right now to say the least.

The Lemon Thief: Ep 1 The Lemon Thief: Ep 1

tiny tim

and raving lemons! this is amazingzors

Baman Piderman Baman Piderman

funny

funniest flash ive seen in a while.... i even cried from laughing...its soo simple...make more

Technoviking Technoviking

uhh

im not a "newfag" persay but uhhh this isnt a flash and you sir are offensive...to all senses...even smell and taste, because they are both linked and i can smell you from here fatty

ImmortalKaine responds:

Wow, haven't heard that one since the 3rd grade. GTFO.

My Friends - RHCP My Friends - RHCP

...

NO STARZ 4 U.

You suck.

xDabombx responds:

you suck

Where Is My Mind ? Where Is My Mind ?

Pixies Rock

But this flash needs alot of work. =/
Use a replay button or some Action Script to stop the music at the end of the flash because it will just overlap if you try to watch it again.

Atelas responds:

I was thinking maybe someone wants to listen song to the end ^^

D4ilytoon 9/11 Edition D4ilytoon 9/11 Edition

Hmm

I'm very confused..

Nice flash though.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

eheherhhe

The Dogfight The Dogfight

Meh.

The animation and art work could defiantly use more detail. It looks like you used a lot of tweens to create a lot of the movement which makes the action look rather linear. I would also suggest that you make the actual sound a lot louder in comparison to the music that is playing because you can't really hear what the fighters are talking about.

I thought it was pretty funny that the black guy's name was midnight and that he had an extremely low voice. Haha. :)

God's Away on Business God's Away on Business